Lifetouch offers more than great school portraits. We give you tools that help you do your job more efficiently.
Our products and services help you protect student information, recognize and reward students and staff, and streamline communications for parents. They help you to effectively communicate important messages to students, staff, parents and the entire community.
Our Approach to Partnership
Through our local offices, we partner with thousands of schools across Canada, each with unique administrative needs. Our goal is to work with you to find the right mix of products and services that can help make your job easier.
Safety and Security
Our first priority is the safety of your students and your students’ data. We provide practical tools for identifying and protecting your students and securing sensitive information.
- ImageStream is the industry’s most secure way to access and download your images and data after Picture Day.
- Our Pictures2Protect® program provides parents with safety ID cards for each student. If a child goes missing, one of the most important tools to bring them home safely is a high-quality, current image of the child. Through Pictures2Protect, parents have 24/7 access to their child’s electronic image, which they can give to law enforcement in case of emergency. Learn more about the Pictures2Protect card.
- Easy-to-use image management software lets you quickly create new or replacement student ID cards, ensuring your building is as safe as possible.
- PCI compliant online ordering protects parents’ credit card information, giving them confidence in the Picture Day ordering process.
Quality and Convenience
We’ve spent nearly 80 years perfecting the art of school photography. Our consistent portrait quality keeps parents happy. And our time-tested process minimizes the amount of effort you need to spend planning for Picture Day.
- Our Risk-free Portrait Promise Guarantee shows parents you have their best interests at heart when you choose Lifetouch as your school photographer.
- A wide range of portrait products gives parents the choice and variety they’re looking for.
- Customer service support works with parents to handle all ordering and payment questions, freeing up you and your staff from having to field questions.
Our online yearbook program makes creating a high-quality yearbook easier than ever, reducing technical hassles and letting your yearbook adviser focus on editorial excellence.
- Local representatives work with your team to keep projects running smoothly.
- Ongoing customer care is available via phone, email, and online chat.
- Multiple resources and marketing materials guide users through yearbook creation with online kits, ideas and inspiration, tips to sell your yearbook, and help resources.
- Our Yearbook Publication CD provides yearbook images formatted for your publisher.
Rewards, Recognition and School Communications
As a Lifetouch partner, you can choose from a variety of great tools designed to help you recognize your students and staff, communicate important messages and engage your community.
- Our Partners in EducationTM recognition materials provide ready-to-go templates for recognizing student achievements.
- School communication tools feature customizable messaging that helps you promote events and fundraisers, or get the message out about anti-bullying and other positive behavior campaigns.