Welcome to Lifetouch Prestige Portraits - Celebrate all you’ve achieved.
Our current contest rewards the student that shows the most "WARRIOR PRIDE" during their sitting. The winner will receive $150 grad portrait package and their photo will appear in "Imprint". See you soon, Tanya, Wendy and Dave
Lifetouch offices and studios are located in nearly every community nationwide making us the industry leader in Canada. At our local, on-campus location we are committed to providing a memorable photographic experience and an incredible graduation portrait to last a lifetime. We appreciate the milestone that this portrait represents.
Feel free to browse the site, visit lifetouch.ca as well as the on-line viewing/ordering location. The FAQ section should answer your questions regarding timing, portrait preparation etc. We are available in the studio most days from 8:30am until 4:30pm to personally field any questions. Thanks and I look forward to taking your portrait,
- professional photographer
About Your Sit Session
We understand that you want a variety of portrait styles. While some may want cap and gown formal poses, others may prefer a more casual style. Arrive at your portrait session with an open mind and the confidence that we can help you achieve the look that represents you and your achievements. This is your best chance to capture who you are during this memorable part of your life. Years from now, look back without regret.
For your sit session, consider the following tips:
- Your level of preparation will be reflected in your portrait session / photo previews so, be ready for a true "studio" experience
- Decide which achievements you want to celebrate and bring the items that highlight your achievements – sports gear, musical instruments, etc. (bringing props is optional)
- Bring clothes that you are comfortable in, whether they are dressy or casual
- Bring matching shoes and accessories
- Bring outfits that are ironed or pressed, preferably on hangers
- Style your hair and do your make-up before your session
- Your sitting fee is $35 if you are a Class of 2013 grad and $40 if you are a Class of 2014 grad - we only accept cash and cheques (we do NOT accept debit and credit)
It is important that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment start time - we need this time to get you ready
For cap and gown images, consider the following tips:
- For men, wear a dress shirt and tie
- For women, wear either a blouse with a collar or a scoop neck shirt
HEY!! FREE STUFF!!
Fill out the Consultation Card and bring it with you to your appointment so that we can make your portrait session truly yours and receive 8 Free Wallet-Size Photos when you place an order...
Download a Consultation Card
ADD A CONTENT BLOCK
Book Your Appointment
Book your appointment today and make sure you make it in before your class composite and yearbook deadlines!
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT (Opens in New Window) PLEASE read "About Your Sit Session" (see above) - IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ARRIVE PREPARED!!!!
- You MUST arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment start time (we need this time to get you ready)
- When booking an appointment, be sure to include an email address that is ACCURATE, and that you REGULARLY CHECK - you will receive an appointment reminder email prior to your appointment and a proof pick-up notification email following your appointment
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us at:
Lifetouch Prestige Portraits
Student Life Center (across from the CIBC)
The University of Waterloo
firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your degree, faculty and major in all emails)
Phone: (519) 888-4567 ext 37539